Accelerate Healing and Rejuvenation.
Red light therapy is a non-toxic, non-invasive alternative to prescription drugs and topical treatments that is suitable for all skin types.
Accelerate healing and rejuvenation. Red light therapy is a non-toxic, non-invasive alternative to prescription drugs and topical treatments that is suitable for all skin types.
- Tightens skin and reduces signs of fine lines, wrinkles, and age spots
- Improves acne and scars
- Minimizes stretch marks and cellulite
- Relieves muscle pain and inflammation
- Improves skin coloration and complexion
- Improves blood circulation
- Reduces nerve pain
Find Your Perfect Plan
Red Light Therapy FAQs
What does it feel like?
It depends on your sensitivity. Some will feel nothing at all. However, your circulation increases throughout the treatment, so you may feel a warming sensation. Others may experience the feeling of tingling, minor itching, or light aching. Sensations are minor.
What can I wear during my session?
Red light can only be absorbed by your skin when fully exposed. You can wear clothes during your treatment, or you can be nude. Be sure any clothing does not cover the area of the body you’re treating. We recommend removing all jewelry that could refract light.
Eye protection isn’t necessary, but it can make your experience more comfortable. Exposure to red light does not hurt the eyes. We don’t recommend looking directly at the light, but we recommend wearing protective eyewear or closing your eyes during the session.
How long does red light therapy take?
We recommend starting with 1-to-2-minute treatments, working up to 10-minute sessions for optimal cellular health.
How soon can i expect to feel the benefits?
It’s common to experience a slight feeling of warmth, relaxation of muscles, reduces stiffness, and noticeable pain relief. Some people feel immediate relief. Others may notice pain relief after a few sessions. The best results are achieved over 12 weeks.
What health conditions can red light therapy treat?
Red light can be used to treat a wide range of health conditions, include:
- Relieve chronic pain such as rheumatoid arthritis and carpal tunnel
- Treat skin conditions like rosacea, psoriasis, and eczema
- Promote hair growth in people with alopecia
- Can aid in the body’s ability to process fat for weight loss
- Can improve hormone production from the thyroid
- May decrease symptoms of restless leg syndrome with increased circulation
- May promote healthy sleep by aiding in melatonin production
How often should I receive red light therapy?
For best results, we recommend the following red light treatment regimen:
- 3-5 treatments per week during the first 4 weeks
- 2-3 treatments during the next 4 to 8 weeks
- 1-2 treatments per week to maintain results
Does red light therapy have any side effects?
Red light therapy UV free, safe, and effective for most people. Unlike using other laser therapies, red light does not use ultraviolet light. However, there are a few noted side effects of this treatment, including redness, dry skin, eyestrain, and headaches. These side effects are rare, minor, and temporary.
Does the FDA approve red light therapy?
Yes! Thousands of clinical trials and studies on red light therapy have been conducted over the last 30 years and published in major scientific journals. Evidence shows red light therapy to be effective and safe, prompting the FDA to approve red light therapy to treat skin rejuvenation, muscle recovery, pain, inflammation, and sleep.
I have a health condition not listed above. Can I still experience red light therapy?
When in doubt, it’s always best to consult your physician before a red light therapy session. For your health and safety, we recommend avoiding this treatment if you have the following conditions:
- Taking immune suppressant drugs
- Taking photosensitive medications